- 1 Berhampur University B.Ed Admission Merit list 2017
- 2 Berhampur University B.Ed result 2017
- 3 Berhampur University Odissa B.Ed merit listed candidates:-
- 4 Berhampur University B.Ed admissions 2017-18, BUO Results 2017, buodisha.edu.in
Berhampur University B.Ed Result 2017. Berhampur University is all set to release Berhampur University B.Ed Result 2017, before 28th July 2017 tentative, on official web portal of the University, candidates who have submitted the Online application forms, will be able to access Berhampur University B.Ed result 2017/Merit list against 50 seats offered by the University for two year Bachelor of Education(B.Ed) course(Regular mode) 2017-19, for the academic session 2017-18. Given here in this article all the details regarding Berhampur University B.Ed result 2017, Berhampur University B.Ed Admission merit list 2017, dates of release and Counseling schedule, so read the article thoroughly.
Berhampur University B.Ed Admission Merit list 2017
School of Education of Berhampur University, Bhanjabihar Odisha invites applications for admission into B.Ed. (Regular Mode) Course for the session 2017-19, to which several interested candidates responds and thus apply online by submitting application forms to seek admissions in B.Ed courses, now since there is no such competitive examination has been conducted by the University, the basis of admission will be only through the aggregates or marks scored by a candidate on its 10th examination, soon by the end week of July 2017, the Office of the Director, Berhampur University will officially announce Berhampur University B.Ed Result 2017, followed which Behampur University B.ed admission Merit list 2017 will be made available on the official website,containing the names of those candidates, whose will be there in the final waiting list and shall be intimated for Counselling soon.
Berhampur University B.Ed result 2017
Berhampur University is one of reputed university which offers various UG and PG Courses, and in recent official notification, it releases seat vacancies against 50 seats of B.Ed admissions, in which only those candidates having at least 50% marks in aggregate in the Bachelor’s Degree Examination or in the Master Degree in Science/ Social Science/ Humanity and SC/ST/SEBC and PH candidates should have 45% of marks in aggregate in the Bachelor Degree Exam or in the Master’s Degree is considered as applicable.
Selection Procedure/Admission Criteria
- The selection of candidate, Selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of career mark from HSC/ 10th onwards as per National Council for Teacher Education(NCTE) Norms.
- The selection of candidates for two year B.Ed programme will be only made on the basis of merit list that will be uploaded at the end week of July 2017. Check here
- The selected candidates were to be sent to Appellate Medical collage, constituted at KKCG Medical Collage, Berhampur University for verification only.
- On the basis of report of Appellate Medical collage, the admissions will be given to candidates suggested by them only.
Berhampur University Odissa B.Ed merit listed candidates:-
Candidates for seeking admission in B.Ed Courses shall submit their application forms and sent it to the prescribed form duly filled in by them in their own handwriting along with the required documents, fee and a self-addressed envelope to the Director, School of Education, Berhampur University by Registered/ Speed Post by 10th July 2017.
Then according to the career mark of candidate in 10th Class, a merit list will be prepared, containing the names of the candidates who are there in waiting list, these candidates will be intimated through letters.
Berhampur University B.Ed admissions 2017-18, BUO Results 2017, buodisha.edu.in
After receipt of the Intimation Letter (Merit/Waiting List) for admission, the candidate is required to submit all the documents in original (as listed below) along with the course fee of Rs 50000/- drawn in favour of the Officer-on-Special Duty, School of Education, Berhampur University payable at Axis Bank, Mandiapalli (Code: 2319), Berhampur-760007, Odisha by Registered/ Speed Post so as to reach within the stipulated date.
Candidates seeking admission into the above course are required to pay a Non-Refundable Fee towards the cost of application-cum-processing along with the application form in shape of Account Payee Bank Draft of Rs.500/- only for General Category candidates and Rs.400/- for SC/ ST candidates drawn in favour of the Officer-on-Special Duty, School of Education, Berhampur University payable at Axis Bank, Mandiapalli (Code: 2319), Berhampur-760007,Odisha.
Documents to be brought at the time of Admission
- Application Form copy.
- Intimation Letter ( Counselling Letter ).
- Merit List as well as Rank Card/ Score Card.
- DOB Certificates ( Date of Birth ).
- Certificates of Educational Qualifications, Original Marks Sheet.
- Appropriate Evidence showing appearance in the Academic Exam if the Result is to be released.
- Caste Certificate ( OBC/SC/ST ).
- Income Certificate.
- PCC Certificate in case of Physically Challenged or Physically Disabled candidates.
- Medical Certificate which is issued by the Medical Authority which is recognized by the Central as well as State Government.
- Recent Passport Size Photographs.
- Self Attested Copies of the Certificates/ Documents / Testimonials which are stated in the above list.
Note:- Money orders and postal orders is not accepted by the Office of Director, Berhampur University, only speed posts shall be sent by a candidate.
Berhampur University B.Ed result 2017 Tentative Dates
|Date of Notification||16th June 2017|
|Last date of receiving Application forms||10th July 2017|
|Berhampur University B.Ed result 2017 announce date||27-18th July 2017|
Candidates hope you like our context, if so then share this with other aspirants, all the best for your Results from jobsdetails team.
Official BUO Website : www.buodisha.edu.in