- 1 Haryana ANM | GNM Admissions Form 2017
- 2 Haryana Nursing Admission Form 2017, ANM, JNM, MPHW download
- 3 Haryana ANM/GNM Admission 2017 Application Form
- 4 Haryana ANM/ GNM 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 How to download Haryana ANM | GNM Admissions Form 2017
- 6 Haryana ANM/GNM 2017 Admission procedure
- 7 Haryana ANM | GNM 2017 Counselling rounds
- 8 List of Collages for Haryana Nursing- ANM/GNM 2017 Courses
Applicants if you are one of those aspirants waiting for Haryana ANM | GNM Admissions Form 2017, as per the latest news the state government of Haryana has released an official notification in which Haryana ANM | GNM Admissions Form 2017 are made available online, only on official website of the concerning department. So, candidates if you want to know all the latest news, updates regarding Haryana ANM | GNM Admissions Form 2017, Admission procedure, eligibility, apply online dates, deadlines, you shall read the article thoroughly.
Haryana ANM | GNM Admissions Form 2017
The official notification has been advertised for various nursing courses admission in 2017 session, and the notification us broadcast ed officially by Government of Haryana, Directorate of Medicine & research, on its official website, now students will be likely to access the links in due course to download Haryana ANM | GNM Admissions Form 2017, direct links which made available here also. The directorate of the commission will be initiating the whole process of applying online through the official website, the links will be activated in few weeks to download your Haryana ANM | GNM Admissions Form 2017, by enrolling for this examination, candidates will be able to seek admissions in various private as well as Government Collages/Medical schools in the state for various Nursing courses as GNM, ANM or MPHW admission in session 2017-18, we are here giving you the relevant information about Haryana ANM | GNM Admissions related queries, so use the platform well.
Haryana Nursing Admission Form 2017, ANM, JNM, MPHW download
The commission has invited applicants by Haryana ANM | GNM Admissions Form 2017 who have completed their 12th Board exams and passed out with good scores, an official admission notification, in which the government is offering the 3 year programmes ANM, 2 year programmes GNM and MPHW, students who are interested can apply online by submitting their application forms with required documents available on official web portal, the Haryana ANM | GNM Admissions Form 2017 will made available from August 2017 onwards.
Director of Medical Education & Research, Haryana will provide admission to students on the basis of counseling and registration process in upcoming months.
The various Nursing Courses offered are:-
- GNM stands for General Nursing & Midwifery.
- ANM full form is Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery.
- MPHW stands for Multi Purpose Health Worker.
Haryana ANM/GNM Admission 2017 Application Form
As told earlier the application forms will get started to submit by candidates in the upcoming month of August 2017, and you all could get the activated links here in our article to download Haryana ANM | GNM Admissions Form 2017, till then before applying online, you need to know whether you meet all the eligibility criteria it demands for Haryana ANM/GNM Admission 2017, before applying just go through the below provided Application forms/ submission dates/ Mode of Payment/ Criteria of admission and other important aspects before admissions.
Haryana ANM/ GNM 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification : Candidate must be 12th class pass with at least 40% marks with PCB. There is no relaxation in this eligibility, it’s common & required for all categories.
|ANM||2 Years||Rs. 1,37,800/-|
|MPHW||2 Years||Rs. 94,000/-|
|GNM||3 Years||Rs. 1,98,000/-|
Age Condition : Candidate’s age must be minimum 17 to maximum 35 years for GNM, While there is no Age limit for ANM/MPHW.
ANM Eligibility Criteria
The minimum age of applicants must be 17 year as on 31st December 2017, 35 years is the maximum age to apply.
Students must have a qualifying certificate in 12th Class in Arts or Science stream from any recognized Open school or any other private or Government school.
MPHW Eligibility Criteria
The minimum and maximum age limit is 17 and 35 years as per 31st December 2017, the relaxation in age is applicable category wise as per the rules of Government.
Educational Qualification is 12th pass from any stream, there is no specific stream.
How to download Haryana ANM | GNM Admissions Form 2017
- First, open the online application link at “www.merhryadmissions.in”
- Select “Yes” if you have at least 40% marks in 12th class.
- Then select “Yes” if your age falls between 17 to 35 years as on 31 December 2016.
- Click “Yes” if you are not Physically Disabled with a disability of Blind/Low vision/Hearing impaired/Deaf and Dum. Such candidates aren’t eligible for admission to nursing courses.
- Finally “Tick Mark” the given option and click “Register” to start your application form process.
- Then enter all asked details and complete your registration.
Haryana ANM/GNM 2017 Admission procedure
The admission of a candidate will be on the basis of written examination only fr the available vacant seats in various Government Collages, the final merit list will be prepared after the commencement of examination and declaration of results, students scoring marks equal or more then the exact cut off decided by the Board will register their names in merit list and thus they will get selected and called up for Counselling that is likely to held a month after result and merit list announcement.
Indian nursing Council for Nursing courses will declare a final merit list, containing the names and marks of those candidates who will be allotted seats available in respective State Government schools for ANM, GNM and MPHW.
Haryana ANM | GNM 2017 Counselling rounds
Online Counselling/ Application Form will be filled in three rounds which will be held from November(tentaive) under Indian Nursing Council Policy.
Fee Structure Course Wise, Seats Allotment, Qualification, List of Colleges Detail with complete information shall be available at official website www.merhryadmissions.in soon. The Candidates please read the below given notification and prepare yourself for admission in Haryana Nursing Colleges accordingly.
List of Collages for Haryana Nursing- ANM/GNM 2017 Courses
- Amity College Of Nursing
- B D M Nursing College
- Bhai Surender Kumar Memorial College Of nursing
- Birender Singh College of Nursing
- College of Nursing
- Dasmesh College Of Nursing
- Dr J P Sharma Memorial School & College of Nursing, Yamuna Nagar District
- Dr Jai Prakash Sharma Memorial College Of Nursing
- Florence School & College Of Nursing
- Happy Child College Of Nursing
- Haryana College Of Nursing
- Himalayan Institute of Nursing
- Indus College Of Nursing
- K V M Nursing College
- Kailash Institute Of Health & Medical sciences
- KVM Nursing College
- Lingaya’s Institute of Health Sciences (Nursing)
- M M Institute Of Medical Sciences and Research Nursing College
- M M Institute Of Nursing
- Mahabir College of Nursing
Click below to:-