- 1 IGNOU JBT / D.El.Ed Admission 2017
- 2 IGNOU Diploma in Elementary Education(D.El.Ed) 2017 Notification
- 3 IGNOU JBT/D.El.Ed Application form 2017 download
- 3.1 Educational qualification;-
- 3.2 IGNOU D.El.Ed Entrance Syllabus 2017/IGNOU D.El.Ed 2017 last date to apply
- 3.3 IGNOU D.El.Ed Entrance Admit card 2017
- 3.4 IGNOU D.El.Ed/GTU results 2017
- 3.5 IGNOU D.El.Ed Counselling 2017
- 3.6 Points every Candidate Must go through before IGNOU D.el.Ed 2017 applying Online
Here is news about IGNOU JBT / D.El.Ed Admission 2017, and that is about the ongoing events about IGNOU JBT / D.El.Ed Admission 2017 like Application form, exam dates and admit card download. Candidates you can have an easy access over IGNOU JBT / D.El.Ed Admission 2017, available here with direct links to download Application forms online.
IGNOU JBT / D.El.Ed Admission 2017
The Indira Gandhi National Open University has recently published a notification as IGNOU JBT / D.El.Ed Admission 2017, with relate of which the authority will be publishing Online application forms, which are to be submitted with proper fee submission before the last date, available only on official website of IGNOU.
Diploma in Elementary Education Programme is an effort of School of Education to enhance understanding and competencies of in-service teachers for carrying out the teaching learning process effectively at the elementary level.
So aspirants, if you are curious to seek admission in 2 year diploma course of Diploma in Elementary education and Junior Basic Training (JBT) for the academic session 2017-2019, you can apply online using the direct links given in our post. IGNOU is a national University and conducts these programmes across the country over almost in every state, enabling students across the country to seek quality education under any difficult circumstances, hence, dear readers if you also want to shape your future in teaching, you should never miss this opportunity and register yourself for IGNOU oriented IGNOU JBT / D.El.Ed courses offered.
IGNOU Diploma in Elementary Education(D.El.Ed) 2017 Notification
IGNOU, is a National level of university came into existence in the year of 1985 with an aim to impart education by means of distance and open education. At present, this university serves education to more than 3 lakhs students in India and other countries through 21 school of studies, 67 regional centers, approx 2,677 learner support center and 29 overseas partner institutions. The University is offering several UF, PG Courses for students who are not able to attend regular classes, and recently it has launched a notification regarding IGNOU JBT / D.El.Ed Admission 2017, candidates who wants to be a part of this programme shall need to register themselves on first priority task, the dates of form submission has not yet announced by the university but the IGNOU JBT / D.El.Ed Application forms which be available at official website in a short period of time, till then stay tuned with us for any further fresh updates.
IGNOU JBT/D.El.Ed Application form 2017 download
The starting date and closing date for IGNOU JBT/D.El.Ed Application form 2017 will be intimated you very soon by authorities, as they will be updating the activated links on official website, once the online application form process proceeds and finally completed, students will be informed the dates on which the IGNOU JBT/D.El.Ed Entrance exam will be held, once they will release the official date, what you all will be assessing is IGNOU D.El.Ed admit cards, which will be generated only through Online mode, all the useful information regarding post registration events will be provided here at our page, what rest you need to know now are the Eligibility criteria that you need to fulfill for IGNOU JBT / D.El.Ed Admission 2017.
- Candidates should have passed Class 12th/Higher Secondary examination or equivalent from a recognized Board of state either Central Board of India.
- The untrained permanent teachers having passed 10+2 standard examination with 50% marks and above teaching at primary and elementary level (standard I to VIII) in recognized schools.
- The teachers should have minimum two years teaching experience at the time of seeking admission.
Procedure of Admission/Admission Process
Candidates you have to clear or qualify the entrance examination, that is shortly being notified by the authorities, once you qualify the entrance examination and made your name in the merit list, you will be eligible for Counselling, and will be given admissions in these counselling rounds.the Counselling will be integrated by Document verification, so make sure that after getting selected for counselling you have your important documents required at the time of admission.
- IGNOU admissions are made strictly on the basis of merit.
- Only those learners who satisfy the eligibility criteria fixed by the university will be admitted.
- Learners will not be admitted if they are not eligibile as per the eligibility criteria.
- Therefore, the candidates should not be mislead by the false promises of admission made by any private individuals or institution.
- To seek admission in this diploma programme, before submitting your application forms online, a candidate shall consider whether he or she is applicable for the course or not in terms of its age.
- Here is the age bar which has been set by IGNOU officials for the course concerned.
Minimum – 2 Years
Maximum – 4 Years
Medium Of IGNOU D.El.Ed Paper
Candidates, will be able to give entrance exams in two languages, one is English and the other one is Hindi, yes the paper will be Bilingual.
The medium of Instructions for this programme is English and Hindi.
IGNOU D.El.Ed fess 2017
Proposed Programme fee is Rs, 12,000/- for the entire programme
How to Apply:
Prospectus can be obtained from IGNOU Regional Centres located in every state or from Registrar, Student Registration Division (SRD), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068 in person on a payment of Rs 400 (Rupees Four Hundred only) in cash or Via post by sending an IPO/DD of Rs. 450 (Rupees Four Hundred and Fifty only) drawn in favour of IGNOU and payable at the city from where the prospectus is required.
Please mention your name and address at the back of IPO/DD.
An electronic version of prospectus can be downloaded from the website www.ignou.ac.in and submitted along with IPO.DD of Rs 400.
IGNOU D.El.Ed Entrance Syllabus 2017/IGNOU D.El.Ed 2017 last date to apply
Candidates who wish to write the Diploma Entrance examination, shall know about the Syllabus and Exam pattern of the examination to be, so you can download the syllabus pdf through the links given , which will lead you to official IGNOU D.El.Ed syllabus pdf.
Stay tuned with us, within no time we will update you with latest 2017 IGNOU D.El.Ed Entrance test syllabus and changes brought in it.
The present Syllabus of Elementary Teacher Education Programme makes an attempt to address the concerns of having well qualified and professionally trained teachers to facilitate realisation of the goals of a good quality teaching.
It consists of topics including:-
- Child Studies
- Educational and Contemporary Studies
- Pedagogic Studies (including Teaching Practice and School Internship)
- Value Added Courses for Holistic Development.
- The courses included in the category of Child Studies aim at developing understanding about the child i.e. rights, problems, difficulties, process of development and learning.
IGNOU D.El.Ed Entrance Admit card 2017
The university will generate the Electronic IGNOU D.El.Ed Entrance admit card 2017, which will be uploaded at the official website and will made available to download 12- 15 days prior to examination.
Candidates shall be informed here about the admit cards activated links, and you need your Registration Number, DOB, name to access your Hall tickets,so make sure you have registered successfully before going for IGNOU Admit card download procedure.
IGNOU D.El.Ed/GTU results 2017
After the complete scrutiny of answer copied of candidates taken the entrance test, the university will summoned IGNOU D.El.Ed results 2017, which will be easily accessible from official website of the university, the university will take 30 days approx to deliver and announce the IGNOu D.El.Ed results 2017.
IGNOU D.El.Ed Counselling 2017
Qualifying the entrance examination doesn’t guarantee your admission in the 2 year diploma programme, candidates have to attend counselling in which they have to bring all the necessary documents/testimonials/certificates required for getting admission in course concerned. Verification of documents and allotment of Collages are the main aspects of IGNOU D.El.Ed Counselling 2017.
Points every Candidate Must go through before IGNOU D.el.Ed 2017 applying Online
This programme is under some reservation nomes and rules which are applicable for session 2017-19 as well:-
The reservation for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and other categories shall be as per the rules of the Central Government.
ii) The candidate should submit their application form only at concerned Regional Centre under whose jurisdiction/operational area the working school falls.
iii) Masters’ Degree awarded without a first degree is not accepted for purpose of Academic Studies in IGNOU.
iv) As per Government of India Notification dated 7th March, 2013, the concession for the wards of Kashmiri migrants for admission during academic session 2013-14 shall be adhered to with regard to the following: 1) Relaxation in cut off percentage upto 10% subject to minimum eligibility requirement.
2) Increase in intake capacity upto 5% course wise. 3) Reservation of at least one seat in merit quota in technical/professional institutions. 4) Waiving of domicile requirements
So, Candidates this is all you should know about the applying process and after events, now if you still feels to ask any query, you can ask them in comment box below.