JobsDetails

Jobs & Exam Notifications, Admit Card, Result, Answer Key, Cut Off, Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2017

KXIP VS KKR Match Prediction 2017 {9th May} | Who will win KXIP VS KKR 2017 Today Match

KXIP VS KKR Match Prediction 2017 is now available and predict by our expert teams. The very precious question is comes in every mind about Who will win KXIP VS KKR 2017. To Get best result must check our below predication Table. 

KXIP VS KKR Match Prediction 2017:-

KXIP VS KKR Match Prediction 2017:-The 10th session of Indian Premier league which is also know as IPL 10 is start on 5 April 2017 (1st match) and is scheduled to finish on 21 May 2017 (Final Match). The indian premier league which is a professional Twenty 20 cricket league and it is established by the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) in 2007. In the 10th session only eight teams are playing tournament and the name of team is Mumbai Indians, Kolkata Knight Riders, Rising Pune Supergiant, Sunrisers Hyderabad, Kings XI Punjab, Gujarat Lions, Delhi Daredevils, Royal Challengers Bangalore. As per the previous records Sunrisers Hyderabad were the defending champions having won the 2016 edition . There are total of 48 match are already played in the tournament and Mumbai indians is in the top position of getting 18 points. The very tough competition are seen every day in each team and every one want to come in the top position in the point table. In each team have a big star but they are not in the form that’s why team loss maximum matches. In Today (09 May 2017) the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) conduct the 49th match between two top star team (Kings XI Punjab vs Kolkata Knight Riders). All those our daily visitors if you want to know KXIP VS KKR Match Prediction 2017 so read below passage and check our predication table KXIP VS KKR Match Prediction 2017.

KXIP VS KKR Match Prediction 2017

KXIP VS KKR Match Prediction 2017

KXIP VS KKR Today Match Prediction 2017:-

KXIP VS KKR Match Prediction 2017 KXIP VS KKR Today Match Prediction 2017
 Series Name Indian T20 League 2017
 Toss  To be Decided
 Venue  Mohali, India
 Date  May 09 2017

Who will win KXIP VS KKR 2017:-

The very important question is comes in every sports lover about Who will win KXIP VS KKR 2017. In 09 May 2017 board of BCCI ready to conduct 49 match between (KXIP VS KKR) witch is held in Mohali, India. As per the current records in the point table (Kolkata Knight Riders is in the second position and getting 16 points, Kings XI Punjab is in the Fifth position and getting 10 points). As per the predication 60% chances to win the Indian premier league is in the favor of Kolkata Knight Riders and only 40 % chances to win the match is in the favor of Kings XI Punjab. As we seen in the previous match its difficult to judge which team will win the match or not because those teams who are below in the point table are also give the tough competition to the top wining teams Who will win KXIP VS KKR 2017. This both teams are already played one match in the IPL 10th session and Kolkata Knight Riders defeat Kings XI Punjab by 8 wicket (with 21 balls renaming). This match is very interesting because KXIP gives good chasing score to the KKR Teams and after end KKR win the match. To check Who will win KXIP VS KKR 2017 must click on the direct link of prediction for all matches.

KXIP VS KKR Match Prediction 2017

KXIP VS KKR Match Prediction 2017

Kings XI Punjab vs Kolkata Knight Riders Match predication 2017:-

Kings XI Punjab vs Kolkata Knight Riders Match predication 2017:-The match between both tremendous cricket team (Kolkata Knight Riders and Kings XI Punjab) is played today at 8 pm (Indian Standard Time). As per the both teams records, Kolkata Knight Riders played total number of 12 ipl 10th session match and won only 8 matches. As same as Kings XI Punjab played total number of 11 matches and won only 5 matches. In the previous match Kings XI Punjab gives a tough competition to KKR which is scheduled to be held on 13 April 2017.  Gautam Gambhir is the captain of Kolkata Knight Riders which is in the good form and coordinate his team well as compare to other big teams. As same as Glenn Mexwell is the captain of the Kings XI punjab who are capable to turn the match in every time. In both team have a good player who played well in the 10th session of the Indian Premier League . There are total of 48th matches are already played and only those four teams are to be selected in the Semi final on basis of point table. As we all know Kolkata Knight Riders is the defending champion of previous season of Indian premier league and chances to win is more this team as compared to the other teams. Check below table and know about Kings XI Punjab vs Kolkata Knight Riders Match predication 2017.

Click below to Download:-

Check Ball by Ball Live Score

Who will win KXIP VS KKR 2017

Who will win KXIP VS KKR 2017

IPL Match Time Table 2017:-

Teams P W L NR PTS
 Mumbai Indians  12  9  3  0  18
 Kolkata Knight Riders  12  8  4  0  16
 Rising Pune Super giant  12  8 4  0  16
 Sunrisers Hyderabad 13  7  5  1  15
 Kings XI Punjab  11  5  6 0  10
 Gujarat Lions  12  4  8  0  8
 Delhi Daredevils  11  4  7  0  8
 Royal Challengers Bangalore  13  2  10  1  5

IPL 10TH Session Match Predication Report:-

 

                                         IPL 10TH Session Match Predication Report
  Kolkata Knight Riders won Today (09 May 2017) 49th Match ——{Expected 60% chances
                                KXIP won the toss Today (09 May 2017) 49th Match

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

jobsdetails © 2017