- 1 OPSC PGT Post Graduate Teacher Admit Card 2017
- 2 OPSC PGT Admit Card 2017
- 3 Odisha Public Service Commission PGT Admit Card Details:-
- 3.1 OPSC PGT Teacher Exam Result 2017
- 3.2 Odissa OPSC PGT Hall Ticket 2017 download
- 3.3 Steps to download OPSC PGT Post Graduate Teacher Admit Card 2017
OPSC PGT Post Graduate Teacher Admit Card 2017. Odisha Public Service commission in its official notification announces 230 vacancies of Post Graduates Teacher, to which interested candidates, can apply till 31st July 2017, being last day to submit online applications, and soon the Commission will display OPSC PGT Post Graduate Teacher Admit Card 2017, on its official website, candidates can download their OPSC PGT Post Graduate Teacher Admit Card 2017, from the direct links listed below, and can access the detailed information regarding the OPSC PGT Post Graduate Teacher Admit Card 2017 release date,syllabus, exam pattern,joining certificate e.t.c
OPSC PGT Post Graduate Teacher Admit Card 2017
As per the official recruitment notification announced by OPSC on its official website against 230 vacancies of Post Graduate Teachers, to which many eligible and interested candidates have submitted application forms started from 1st July 2017, and will be continued till 31st July 2017, after the online forms submission process would be successfully completed, the commission will be generating electronic OPSC PGT Post Graduate Teacher Admit Card 2017, for the students who are to take the written competitive test, to be conducted on August 2017, the officials will activate the links to download OPSC PGT Post Graduate Teacher Admit Card 2017, on its official websites, by uploading them 7 days prior to the written examination, so candidates all you got to do is, stay updated with us on this page, as we will be redirecting the links to download the same as soon as it will be uploaded on the official web portal.
OPSC PGT Admit Card 2017
Candidates before going to take the examination on examination Centers, some points which you may be known about are given here, we advise you to sincerely have a look and thus follow, first of which is OPSC PGT Post Graduate Teacher Admit Card 2017, which is the mandatory document every enrolled candidate, must bring to the examination hall, examination Venue, written on it is candidate’s Roll No., its photograph, the attested one, and all the instructions to be followed at the time of paper.
The OPSC PGT Admit card 2017 will be uploaded by the officials on their website portal, from which every candidates by entering its Name and DOB, can download it.
Once you have electronically generated your OPSC PGT Admit Card 2017, you have to affix a passport size photograph on it and get it attested to a gazetted officer, then only your admit card will be approved and you will get the entry to examination Hall.
OPSC PGT Post Graduate Teacher Admit Card 2017 Brief Outlook:
Organization’s Name : Odisha Public Service Commission
Also Known as : OPSC
Job Category : Govt. Job
Location : Odisha
Application Mode : Online Mode
Total No. of Posts : 230 Posts
Name of OPSC Vacancies : Post Graduate Teachers (Group B) Post
Official Website : www.opsconline.gov.in
Category: OPSC PGT Post Graduate Teacher Admit Card 2017
Status: Available soon.
OPSC PGT Vacancies – Category & Subject Wise
|Subject||Total No. of Odisha PSC Vacancy||Category wise No. of Posts|
|Physics||31 (10 W)||16 (5 W)||07 (02 W)||05 (02 W)||03 (01 W)|
|Chemistry||31 (10 W)||16 (5 W)||07 (02 W)||05 (02 W)||03 (01 W)|
|zoology||30 (10 W)||15 (5 W)||07 (02 W)||05 (02 W)||03 (01 W)|
|Botany||31 (10 W)||16 (5 W)||07 (02 W)||05 (02 W)||03 (01 W)|
|Mathematic||31 (10 W)||16 (5 W)||07 (02 W)||05 (02 W)||03 (01 W)|
|Odia||31 (10 W)||16 (5 W)||08 (02 W)||06 (02 W)||04 (01 W)|
|English||31 (10 W)||16 (5 W)||08 (02 W)||06 (02 W)||04 (01 W)|
|Commerce||08 (02 W)||04 (01 W)||02 (01 W)||1||1|
|Total||230 (72 w)||115 (36 W)||53 (15 W)||38 (14 W)||24 (7 W)|
Odisha Public Service Commission PGT Admit Card Details:-
The selection of candidates will be on the basis of a written examination, and then after the announcement of result the commission shall disclose cut off marks, and candidates scoring marks equal to or greater then the cut off will be called up for Personnel Interview.
Interview session is the last phase towards the appointment, as candidates who qualify the Interview session, will get selected for the recruitment and provided with appointment letters.
- Written test
- Personnel Interview/viva-voice – commission will conduct the viva voce (50 marks) test of qualified candidates shortly at the various centers in Odisha State. At the time of Viva Voce, candidates must be required to produce documents/testimonials in original with attested copies of same, for verification.
Updated Odisha PSC Post Graduate Teacher Test Pattern for Part A
|Paper||Subject Name||Marks for each subject|
|Part A||General English||20|
|Total Marks||50 marks|
Part B Paper Structure for OPSC Exam
|Paper||Subject Name||Marks for each subject||Number of questions|
|Part B||Concerned Subject||100||100|
- The exam will be objective type.
- the question paper is for 150 marks.
- OPSC Post Graduate Teacher question paper consists 150 questions and question carry 1 mark.
- There are 2 parts in the question paper. Those are Part A & part B.
- Part A consists of 50 questions for 50 marks. This compulsory for all the exam participants.
- Part B is having the 100 questions for 100 marks.
- the people who get qualified in the written test will be called for viva voce.
- The exam duration is 3 hours.
Click below to get:
OPSC PGT Syllabus 2017
- General English
- Computer Aptitude
- General English
- General Knowledge
OPSC PGT Teacher Exam Result 2017
After the commencement of OPSC PGT Teacher Examination, which is likely to be conducted on August – September tentative, shall notify candidates within a month about OPSC PGT Teacher Exam result 2017, that too will be uploaded on official website of the commission only, candidates will be able to download their score cards by entering their Registration number and password, followed by a candidates who secure minimum qualifying marks in the written examination, as may be fixed by the commission, shall be called to appear for the viva voce test by the commission in order of merit.
Odissa OPSC PGT Hall Ticket 2017 download
Mentioned below are simple steps which are easy to be followed up, while downloading your OPSC PGT Admit cards 2017, some candidates might find it difficult as to how generate their admit cards, so for them here we have provided the direct links, to access their hall tickets, just read and follow the given instructions, and take out your admit card using the registration Number provided by the Commission.
Steps to download OPSC PGT Post Graduate Teacher Admit Card 2017
- Visit the official web portal of the Odisha Public Service Commission.
- Right in the middle of the page that you will be shown first, will be the “What’s New” section.
- Now search for the announcement that has been made to download the Admit Card/Hall Ticket for the post of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT).
- Click on that particular announcement to carry on with the further process.
- You will be shown a new page.
- This page will be containing the details to be filled in so as to download the Admit Card/Hall Ticket that has been issued to you.
- Fill in with your details.
- When you are shown the document that has been issued to you, download it.
- After the downloading process, you are to get a printout of the file that you are issued with.
|Post||OPSC PGT Admit Card 2017 download|
|Post Graduate Teacher 230 vacancies||Click here|
Official Website of Commission: www.opsc.gov.in
Candidates you can download from here, directly the hall ticket and in case you have any questions to ask, you can drop them in the comment box below, keep updated with us about any upcoming newsfeed about the OPSC PGT Recruitment.