Government of Telangana and Directorate of Employment and Training is prime to release the ITI (Industrial Trade Institution) Admission Merit List 2017. The admission notification was released by the concerned board on June 6th 2017. Interested applicants have already registered for the online application procedure which was valid till June 28th 2017 and they are now desperately waiting for the release date of the merit list. Candidates can access the merit list from the official website of the Department i.e. iti.telangana.gov.in .Check Detailed information about Telangana ITI Merit List 2017.
Steps to check the Telangana ITI Merit List 2017(Industrial Trade Institution):-
- – Candidates should firstly visit the web portal of Government of Telangana and Directorate of Employment and Training at iti.telangana.gov.in.
- – Candidates who are already registered during the application process needs to enter some of the important and crucial details.
- – Candidates have to enter the mobile number, e- mail id etc. in the relevant fields.
- – Now candidates have to fill the Captcha Code and login to the website.
- – Now you will be navigated to the new field, here you have to type your application number and date of birth in the relevant fields.
- – Now hit the submit button to send the information you have entered.
- – The merit list will be displayed on the screen after few seconds.
- – Candidates will be notified by the concerned department regarding the release date of the Telangana ITI Admission Seat Allotment list 2017.
Telangana ITI Admission: Important Dates:-
- – Dates for Verification of Certificates– June 29th 2017, June 30th 2017, July 1st 2017, July 2nd 2017.
- – Certificate Verification for PH candidates- June 4th 2017.
- – ITI Admissions Merit List Declaration Date- July 5th 2017.
- – Seat Allotment List of 1st Round Announcement Date- July 10th 2017.
- – Reporting Date of Trainees at Allotted ITI- July 11th 2017 to July 15th 2017.
- – Commencement of ITI Classes- August 1st 2017.
2nd Round ITI Admissions:
- – Entry Date for Web Options Filling- July 17th to July 20th 2017.
- – TS ITI 2nd Round Seat Allotment List Announcement Date- July 22nd 2017.
- – Reporting Dates of Trainees at Allotted ITI- July 24th 2017 to July 29th 2017.
- – Classes for 2nd Round ITI Commence From- August 1st 2017.
Click below to Download:-
Steps: Reporting for Admission Telangana ITI Result 2017:-
- – Provisional Allotment of Trade and ITI has already been intimated to the registered candidates through their mobile registered and email id. The same information will also be available in the website.
- – Candidates have to download the provisional seat allotment letter by logging in to the website.
- – Candidates have to report within the prescribed time at all the Allotted Industrial Training Institute slang with Provisional Allotment Letter and all Original Certificates.
- – Candidates have also to pay Rs. 7,700 that is the tuition fee within the prescribed time if he/ she get admission in the Private Industrial Institute. If the candidates get admission in another Private Industrial Training Institute during the subsequent spells than the Industrial Training Institute Management will refund the tuition fee to the Candidate.
- – Candidates who will fail to pay the tuition fee or fail to submit the original documents or fail to report at the allotted Industrial Training Institute within the prescribed time will carry no claim for the admission at the ITI.
Telangana ITI Counseling 2017:-
Here are some of the courses mentioned for the admission
National Council for vocational Training:
- Architectural Design.
- Building Design.
- Writing Business Letter.
- Secretarial Service.
- English and Business Correspondence.
- Employ ability Skills.
- Engineering Design.
- Workshop Calculation.
- Business Management.
- Auto Electrician.
- Automotive Body Repair.
- Automotive Paint Repair.
- Computer Hardware and Networking.
- Dent Beating and Spray Painting.
- Scooter and Auto Cycle Mechanic.
- Steel Fabricator.
- Sheet Metal Worker.
Non- Engineering Courses:
- Cutting and Sewing(Co-Ed).
- Cutting and Sewing (Girls).
- Embroidery and Needle work.
- Dress Designing.
Click below to Download:-
All information regarding declaration dates of merit list and results are given in the above post. You can click on the link to check your results and merit list. Save our page as a bookmark while click on CTRL+D.